Are Calendars not an option that is available in projects in JIRA 5.1.8? I don't see Calendars on the left hand side as a tab.
Cheers,
Graham
Calendars are a plugin, one that is installed in OnDemand.
If you want it on your own installation, you can get it via download, or better, a quick search and install from plugins admin screen (it's a BSD license, so the net cost to you is a few clicks...)
Let me put more context into this. In our OnDemand instance Calendars are on the project view as a tab on the left hand side. I don't see that tab in 5.1.8.
Any idea which Calendar plugin OnDemand uses? There seem to be quite a few.
The Atlassian one. I knew there were more, but the Atlassian one is effectively free, quite well supported and does most of what I'm asked to do with calendars in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.