I have a numbered list and it formats single spaced. To make it more readable, I would like to be able to add space to each line. I can't figure out how to do this. Other ways to add space mess up the line numbering.
Use shift+enter. That will drop a line without creating a new list (bulleted, numbered, or task) entry. It essentially creates an html line break.
If this is a generic issue (often is), then update the site or space CSS. Every install I do, I update the CSS to fix spacing issues, make H1 more distinctive, control spacing when an H2 follows and H1 ....
Thanks, this worked just fine!
Thanks, Bill.
that doesn't seem to work anymore... if I do shift+enter, it creates a secondary numbered list starting with "another 1" as soon as I submit it...JIRA is so bad...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.