Hi guys every time a user close an Issue it generates another Issue called New Case Acknowledgement
Hi @billy_molokwane
Check the WF post-function in closed status whether automatic issue creation is added up.
Cheers,
You have a post-function, listener or automation that is creating new issues when your old issue is closed.
I'm afraid we can't tell you a lot more than that. You will need an admin to find that, explain why it was set up, and talk to about modifying the behaviour if it's not to your needs.
I am the Administrator and this only happens to one user
That's how my post function looks like and the issue only occur to one user
@billy_molokwane
Other cause for auto issue creation would be Script listener.Check for the script listener that has been configure for the particular project.
Go to cog icon->add-ons->scriptRunner->script listeners
Cheers
@kavi shree I don't have anything regarding the project the user is having issues on
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.