As of now what I know is only a JIRA administrator can only . Is it possible to allow a project administrator to
No, this is not possible - that's administration realm.
hello Alok,
You can actually add the user group that you want to Administer Project permission for your intended project. They do not need to be administrators, but they will be able to have all the administrative privilleges for that particular project.
I hope that answered your question.
That is what I am asking, onece you give someone to Administer Project, can they
I'm afraid Alok is incorrect in the context of your question. Administer project rights only gives a user rights over versions, users, components and Greenhopper configuration. They can NOT change schemes.
To change schemes, you need to be a Jira or System administrator, both of which are the global ones that let you change the entire system.
Customising any scheme would need JIRA Administrator privliges. Since schemes are shareable across multiple projects, this cannot be termed as an access to be made available to Project administrators. So it is not available as part of project administration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.