I have a custom plugin that pulls various pages using the include macro into a single page. After upgrading to confluence 6.11.2, I keep getting a message saying something like :
Unable to render {include} Already included page 'test page', stopping.
Unable to render {include} Already included page 'test page', stopping.
Unable to render {include} Already included page 'test page', stopping.
Unable to render {include} Already included page 'test page', stopping.
"Test page" is the page I added the plugin to but I am pulling the includes from another space. In the example above it suppose to pull 2 pages from another space and display the content one after the other. Instead, it displays that message 4 times.
If I were to try to include 3 pages it would display that message 9times, 4 includes = 16times, etc.
I know for a fact that I am passing the correct parameters to the include macro in the plugin because when I have it output the parameters it's from a different space.
#set($pageKey = "$spaceKey:$title")
$action.getHelper().renderConfluenceMacro("{include:$pageKey}")
It seems like its trying to include the current page it is in but not sure why. This works fine in confluence 6.4.3 and even if I spin up a local instance fo confluence 6.11 it works fine. It just is not working on our staging instance after we upgraded.
I even went into safe mode and only enabled this custom plugin and it still gave the same message.
Anyone happen to know why or ran into this issue before?
Thanks