Hey guys,
I have created a new user and I don't want him to see all the Spaces of my company, I only want him to see one specific Space How can I manage this?
Thank you
Hi @Carlota Vendrell easiest way: make the user member of a group that only has access to the space you mentioned. You will probably have to create a special group for that.
Pay attention as the user is maybe member of e.g. confluence-users group by default.
Also have a look on documentation according global, space and site permissions.
Well a bit more complex. You need three groups:
Now if you have a small number of users, you could just add them to each space as needed (but that is a headache to maintain).
Carlota,
Is this user a full time employee or a contractor.?
If a contractor, add user as an individual in that space, bearing in mind that they shouldn't belong to the group that has access to all spaces.
If a full time employee, restrict them from the specific pages that you don't want the user to see.
victor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.