I came across this link with an image of a Jira gadget configured to show the progress of epics, or the time spent on each of them.
https://confluence-public.aptis.info/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=13961999#content/view/13961999
It is supposed to work with a customized filter and I'm having trouble figuring out the configuration.
Can anyone give me a hand please?
Thanks!
Hi @Bárbara Souza
where are you getting issues? Do you details on adding and configuring gadgets in general?
when you add the gadget to your dashboard it should first display its parameter page. Do you get that? Can you post a screenshot?
the image on your link looks like a Filter Result standard gadget for a filter called ‘Time Spent’
https://confluence.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=185401436#content/view/185401436
Hi @Tom Lister
I am not getting any parameters from the gadget. A print of my current result follows. The query I've been using is project = POST AND issuetype = Epic
It seems that summing time up to epic level isn't a Jira feature.
You'll need a plugin or script to do that.
However the example you posted a link for does do a free version of the sumup field here
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213331/epic-sum-up-light?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I'll try it on my server
Hi
Doesn't do much for me :-(
I see a time bar on the epic page but can't get it onto a report.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.