Hi @Yonna D Did you follow the steps outlined in this article when adding the Gmail add-on? There is a great little video that demonstrates:
https://blog.trello.com/tame-your-inbox-new-trello-add-on-for-gmail
If you already followed these steps and it is still not working, are you getting any error messages? Did you refresh your board?
Thanks and talk to you soon,
Jodi
Hi @Yonna D is it working for you now?
Thanks,
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc , I'm new here, so hope I'm not doing this wrong. I am running into the issue described, using the Trello extension for Gmail. Using the add-on will add a card to Trello with the email text, as expected. But any attachments to the email are not included on the card. Is this by design, or am I missing something? TIA!
Hi @Joseph Brygider I did a bit of research but could not find anything related to attachments and trello extension for gmail. I did however find a great work around from the community that will allow you to create cards from your gmail and will add the attachments to the card. Here is the link and have a look at the response steps:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/I-would-like-to-be-able-attach-an-email-to-a-card/qaq-p/785544
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.