I'm having issues with my fast track transition not firing with the below condition for status. I must not have the correct syntax for the Condition to be met. The condition is Status='Approved-Company Car'. Can someone help clarify what I'm doing wrong here?
image2014-9-24 9:19:6.png
Hi,
You can use the following to retrieve the status name:
issue.getStatusObject().getName()
If you define a scripted field, you can quickly test such a condition with a specified issue key.
Kind regards,
Geert
Hi @Geert Graat,
Thanks for the response. I'm still a little unsure how to get this working properly. I've input the following now for the condition. Do I need to specify the issue key for getStatusObject()? Also, do I need to specify anything in the brackets for getName?
issue.getStatusObject().getName() == 'Approved-Company Car'
issue.getStatusObject().getName() is exactly the same as issue.statusObject.name You don't specify any key because you have the issue in the "issue" variable...
@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] Thanks, Jamie. Makes sense. It's still not working for me with condition= issue.statusObject.name == 'Approved-Company Car' This is a custom status I created. I tried removing the space between "company" and "car" to see if that would work... still nothing. I'm out of ideas now.
maybe you have a trailing space or something on your status name. Is the condition tester there? If so try: assert issue.statusObject.name == 'Approved-Company Car' (just to test) and post the output.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.