Hi,
Im doing some clean up on an old board and need to start and close some sprints. Due to project constraints we have had several tickets belonging to differnet releases (release 1, 2, and 3) in the same sprint (sprint a). This is not best practice, but as I said, there wasno other way of solving this.
Whaat I need to do now is to create the corresponding sprints (sprint 1, 2 and 3) and populate them with the correct tickets from respective releases. All these tickets have fixed versions, are released to prod and have status "closed". the sprints im creating are also susquently empty and set as "future". I want to start the sprint and naturally close it once ive populated it with the correct tickets.
Now, when i try to assign "sprint a" to one of the closed tickets it does not move the ticket to "sprint a" in the backlog so i cannot start the sprint?
My first question is; is this even possible or is it impossible to move closed tickets to future sprints? And (second question) if this is possible, what am i doing wrong?
Cheers,