I have a new Jira Server installed with Service Desk in trial mode for only 2 days, so i haven't changed much in the system.
I tried to test the Approval work flow in both the "Change Request" and "Service Request With Approval" issue types, at first they didn't work as expected, on the right side of the ticket wasn't updating with the number of approvals and no emails were sent to the approvers or the CAB members.
So i created a copy of the workflow and configured the approval and specified the CAB and associated the workflow with the schema with the issue. Now on the right side of the issue the approves work as expected, but still the emails are not being sent.
I tried using the notification helper there is not event for approvals but on the other events it doesn't show anything is wrong and the emails are being received for all other events.
How can i get or trouble shoot the issue of emails not being sent to Approvals or CAB members.