Hello,
I have 4 standard bug types( Example: A,B,C,D) in a project.
Bug type A has its own work flow
Bug type B,C,D has their own work flow.
- Step1: User creates bug type A
- Step2: If bug type B is relavent to the project, then Reviewer will create a bug type B/C/D by keeping bug type A as a parent/master bug
I would like to keep bug type A as master bug if a bug type B, or C or D is created and then bug type A will have its own Workflow and then the rest of the bug types will have their own workflow.
Is there a way to create bug type B,C and D as linked bugs to bug A within the same project?
I want this to happen during a transition on bug type A.
Please suggest a way without using a plugin if possible.