I've recently migrated (tentative of) a confluence 3.x from a centos to a ubuntu 14.04 box.
I've copied the file system, duped the database, fixed connection url and password etc etc.
I've installed Oracle Java 7 as was in the old centos box.
I'm promped with login but no username/password gains access to confluence.
I see in the logs:
Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-29" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.osgi.service.exporter.support.OsgiServiceFactoryBean#0': Cannot create inner bean 'com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestModuleDescriptorFactory#3b81c424' of type [com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestModuleDescriptorFactory] while setting bean property 'target'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestModuleDescriptorFactory#3b81c424' defined in URL [bundle://40.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugin-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'restServletModuleManager' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'restServletModuleManager' defined in URL [bundle://40.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugin-context.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'reference#37a2981' of type [org.springframework.beans.factory.config.BeanReferenceFactoryBean] while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'reference#37a2981': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean#0': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface org.springframework.aop.IntroductionInfo is not visible from class loader
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:230)
(...)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface org.springframework.aop.IntroductionInfo is not visible from class loader
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy$ProxyClassFactory.apply(Proxy.java:616)
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy$ProxyClassFactory.apply(Proxy.java:592)
at java.lang.reflect.WeakCache$Factory.get(WeakCache.java:244)
at java.lang.reflect.WeakCache.get(WeakCache.java:141)
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass0(Proxy.java:455)
at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:738)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.getProxy(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:117)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactory.getProxy(ProxyFactory.java:110)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ProxyUtils$1.run(ProxyUtils.java:65)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ProxyUtils.createProxy(ProxyUtils.java:62)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ProxyUtils.createProxy(ProxyUtils.java:39)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.AbstractServiceProxyCreator.createServiceProxy(AbstractServiceProxyCreator.java:107)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.createProxy(OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.java:206)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.AbstractServiceImporterProxyFactoryBean.getObject(AbstractServiceImporterProxyFactoryBean.java:86)
at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.getObject(OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.java:161)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport$1.run(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:121)
... 58 more
and
Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-30" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'webResourceManager': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface org.springframework.aop.IntroductionInfo is not visible from class loader
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport$1.run(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:127)
How can I fix this?