Hello,
I am trying to find a better way how to allow only the assignee of the issue to perform any transition in my Service Desk Project workflow. What i am trying to achieve is that agents can't access these transitions between each others tickets to prevent missclicks. I know that I can use Condition such as (Current assignee is able to perform this action) on each transition of the workflow to fulfill this request, but I am looking for a better way than set 20 transitions manually - and that is through permission scheme.
However when i've changed permission scheme from:
TRANSITION ISSUES:
Administrators
Service Desk Team
Service Desk Customer - Portal Access
to
Administrators
Current Assignee
JIRA shows up the error message that this configuration is impacting some core service desk functionalities - in which case I have no idea why is that or what is disruptive in this permission setup. Am i missing something? Is transition permission also linked to Create issue permission which prevents customers from performing create transition? Please let me know if there is something which I do not think of.
Thanks