Hello,
I tried reviewing other threads and I don't think I've seen any exactly like our issue.
We have an agent job that sends in a ticket into our JIRA help desk via email when a process is completed. When these tickets come in, we have a user go in and add Request Participants based on what team the ticket belongs to. However, the people added in Request Participants aren't getting any notifications.
What I don't get is that if a user submits a ticket through the JIRA interface (non-email), we can add Request Participants and they receive notifications without issue. Why would it work when tickets are submitted through JIRA but not through email.
Note: I'm not the JIRA Admin. I've asked our JIRA Admin for help and they said it's not possible. They looked at the notification settings, but I don't know if they're looking in the right spot or what exactly they are doing.
Any thoughts?
Thank you,
Erin