Hello,
I've installed Jira on the company Slack instance and have used it quite successfully to date. It's great at keeping everyone updated. The issue I'm having is that I can't seem to successfully remove it.
Here's our scenario:
- Certain channels within the space are client facing - the one that I tested this app with was client facing - it was a project specific channel
- The project is now complete and I'd like to stop the notifications flying through the channel as we clean up the remaining tickets (don't want the client seeing the Jira activity)
- I've removed Jirabot (and didn't uninstall the app) from the channel as I thought that would do it, but this morning I received a ticket update notification
- I'd like to have it update the respective channels that are client facing
Is this possible? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall it to get the notifications to stop?
Thanks in advance.