Need suggestions for christmas presents. Any ideas?
Hi Stefan!
I'm not sure if you meant to post this question in the Atlassian Community or if it slipped, but since you're here... I think "experience" presents are a great idea, what about tickets for a musical or a concert?
Hope you find the right gift!
Cheers,
Ana
A miniature 3D printer would be a great gift for a creative mind (why buy toys when you can 3D print your own :P ?).
Hey Stefan,
If you're buying for a budding programmer, maybe check out the Harry Potter Coding Wand? I'm a little too old for it, but I think I would have been super stoked to have it as a kid.
Good luck!
Shayne
I would go for something material, practical and a bit funny if possible: an ugly sweater, maybe some oversized socks. Of course, this strongly depends on the person that you're buying the gift for, their hobbies and needs and the budget that you have allocated.
I will think more about this and get back to you later
Claudiu
My fiancee bought me a framed picture showing the night sky over the location where we were the night we met last year. It was, and still is, the single greatest gift I've ever received, so if there's romance on the mind, it's a wonderful gift!
Best of luck!
Tyler
I think we can throw in some Atlassian socks, not necessarily oversized...
Buy Jira for Christmas! Perfect present for those new year resolutions and get your life together for 2019.
Hi Stefan!Here are some suggestions:- Day in a spa- Polaroid - Tandem skydive- Very good headphones- a Nintendo 3DS- some kind of thermomix- Concert ticketsI tried to vary in my options since I'm not sure who's this present would be for. I wish you best of luck, Hermance
Hello Stefan,
A robot! Anki Cozmo, A Fun, Educational Toy Robot
Beep boop beep,Stephen Sifers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.