Currently it's associated with "CC: Simplified notification scheme". Thank you!
Hi Nebula Tech,
May I ask if you are on Server or Cloud and if you are the JIRA Administrator as you would need this privilege to change the notification scheme associated with a project.
You can find how to associate a notification with a project here
Hi, Thank you very much for your reply.
We're using JIRA cloud. The doc "Creating a notification scheme" says that "Default Notification Scheme. This scheme is associated with all new projects by default", but when I tested with notification helper, it showed that the project was using "CC: Simplified notification scheme". Plus I don't see a "notifications" link under project settings so I can't change the association.
Can you show me how to do the association?
Hi Nebula,
Can you confirm if you are the Jira Admin (not just a project admin).
This may need confirmation with your colleagues because it seems you do not have enough permission at the moment.
Hi, yes I am using the account to create the site, so I am the Jira Admin.
Following are the screenshot when I look at project, and notification setting pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.