How to enable inactive user in jira
HI @Deepak
Welcome to the community!
enable inactive user in jira
You mean, Do you want to Activate the Inactive user?
Is the question is related to Jira? if so then find the inactive user and click on Username and then you can find the Edit Details from then you can Active the user.
Hi @Deepak,
If you want to reactivate a user in jira.
Go to UserManagement--> search the username -->click on edit button --> select Active option and click on Update button. user account will be Active
I am not getting any edit button tab
May I know how users are accessing Jira. Do you use any external directories(like LDAP)
Yes , We are using LDAP.
HelloCan i get your help?I deactivated a user in jira software and deleted him and want to give him again the access, what are the steps to do that?
I tried through user management (i am an admin) and can't find the suspended/deactivated users when searching or using filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.