Hi all,
I have several issue types in Jira (5.1.5) and I need for each a custom workflow. Each workflow has its specificities (for instance, requires a test step, or a validation by end-user, etc), but except these additional transitions/status, all workflows are quite similar.
I would like to avoid creating a specific workflow for each issue type and use custom conditions instead,
but it seems there is no transition condition based on the issue type.
How this could be done?
I checked Jira Suite Utilities plugin, it adds some conditions but not on the issue type. Maybe I could use its "Value Field Condition"?
I also found some documentation about writing your own condition code here: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Custom+Workflow+Condition+Skeleton
But developing/maintening a jira plugin for having a transition condition on the issue type seems a bit overkill to me. I guess I could write these few lines of code but maybe there are simpler alternatives?
Maxime