I'm trying to create a screen where my team can view all of the open epics in a meeting, see how many tasks are complete/total number of taks in the epic, view the due date, and rank by dragging and dropping on the same screen.
I cannot figure out how to see # of items complete in an epic no matter what I try.
I've tried a couple of things to accomplish the other requests.
Created a kanban board with and without backlog. The issue I have here is the UI lays out the due date field vertically so it gets hard to see all the epics on one screen. I can accomplish this with the Issue Navigator and it displays everything I need in the nice tabular view however we can't re-order ranks in that view. I tried adding the rank column so we could potentially use backlog/board to drag and drop rank then refresh the issue view but the order doesn't line up.
It seems like portfolio might be nice to accomplish some of this but is too expensive and total overkill.
Any workarounds to create a better area to prioritize, visual and plan work around epics?