I am trying to connect Zephyr test management to my Jira project.
I tried following the steps in this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-issue-types-with-projects-776636339.html?_ga=2.243065611.822954227.1542051803-185390613.1541105022
But when I go to associate the issue type schema with a project, no projects show up. Furthermore when I go into the project settings for the project I want to add tests to I don't see the "actions" options under "issue types".
I am pretty sure this is happening because my project was created as a "next-gen" project instead of a "classic" project. So I am just curious if there is a way to do this with a next-gen project. And if there isn't an easy way to, is there an easy way to change the type of project back to classic?
Hi @Quinn Vali,
It might be beneficial to work directly with "Classic" projects where Zephyr for JIRA can be integrated with. Here is a resource that could help in migrating your data from one to the other. Link provided: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects-957...
Hope this helps,
Team Zephyr
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.