How do I prevent this message from persistently displaying even after choosing to display old version?
"We're updating the issue view to help you get more done.Learn more"
You can find these feature in your profile
Click Your profile settings at the left bottom of the page>select profile>under labs turn off new issue view. that's it then you won't be able to see the new issue view
As in June 2019, you can remove this message for your individual account by taking the following steps:
1. Click on your profile picture at the bottom of the screen > Click on Personal Settings
2. Scroll down till you see the section called Jira labs > Click on the Slide Button to disable New Jira issue view
Doesn't this also disable the new issue view though? I would like to use the new view, but I don't want to see the message.
@Mario A. López
Are you using Next gen project??
if yes, changes recommended won't work
Exactly this. I'd really like to be able to dismiss the message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.