Hi
is there a way to upload multiple worddocuments in confluence and transform them into pages.
Standard you can do this one by one but that is time consuming.
HI @maarten breesnee,
Confluence does not do this out of the box, you would need an add-on to import multiple documents and convert them to Confluence pages.
You can try Universal Importer For Confluence, that may provide what you are looking for.
Hope this helps,
-Scott
That one is only for confluence cloud... I need one for server
I'm not aware of any way to do this for Confluence server, I checked for a server version of the add-on and for similar products in the Marketplace and came up empty.
Confluence can import word documents and create pages from them.
I appreciate your answer however.... however I mentioned multiple documents... this is only working for one.
Ah, sorry. I missed the last line in your question.
To piggyback off the idea @Scott Theus gave you could setup a cloud trial and import the documents with the add-on he mentioned. Then you could export them to .xml format and import that into your system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.