Is there any way to subscribe for Dashboard to get notifications in Jira 7.7 version
Hi @Dinesh ,
Yes it is possible by the help of Filter. You can use filter subscription in this case.
Hi Thulasi,
I know but just looking from dashboard perspective.
Looking for answers to the same question. Would like to distribute the dashboard which summarizes the data. Subscription to the filter is too detailed to distribute to executive management. Is this something that can be done?
Seeing that the feature request for this is still in, Gathering Interest, I assume there is no progress on a way to subscribe to entire dashboards (not by subscribing to filters)?Does anyone still have interest in this? I certainly do.
Anyone know alternatives that are realistic when considering the complexities of a dashboard and all the widgets' configurations...?
Much thanks, in advance, to any and all help or guidance! Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.