When applying a stash, I would like "Delete after applying" to default to 'false', vs 'true'.
How can I set this prefernce?
Tahnks,
Martin
Assuming you are talking about SourceTree, you cannot change the default behaviour.
Yes, I am talking about SourceTree, and "there is always a way". Is this set in a config file, and if so, where?
Can anyone help me here? Thanks, Martin
You could try finding something abut this in c:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\SourceTree.exe.config
Thanks, what would be the equivalent config file for OSX? I tried this, and nothing came up: /Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents$ find . -name *.config
Can some on the SourceTree team, please reply to this?
Thank you,
I'd be interested in a solution here too, especially since the default on Mac is True, and the default on Windows is False. I'd really prefer for it to be False (or better still, configurable) as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.