Is there any way to give headings/ titles to the the gadgets in the dashboard? also is there a way to add "textual" gadget to include explanation for the user about the gadgets he/ she see?
Hi Marcela,
Thanks, but does this option exist for all of the gadgets? I use "filter Results" and don't have the option rename , only delete minimize and color pallet..
Also - I don't see the rename option in the menu of the gadget you used (Agile Wallboard), I'm using version 7.5.0 on server, was this functionality released later on?
No, there is no way to give the gadgets different titles. Their names are generated by the code in them.
You can rename the gadget:
I think, if you can change the heading of a gadget, depends on the gadget. Some allow to edit the heading other has a fixed one.
There should be a gadget with the name 'Text' (Display any text, formatted as HTML)
I guess that "Filter Results" always takes the name of the used filter
ok, but what about pie charts? and other gadgets? I can't rename any of the gadget, even the one you used. can you please share the version you use? maybe there's something I'm missing...
As I mentioned in my recent post (see above), it depends on the gadget. If there is the possibility, the rename option is shown (or the option is available under 'edit').
We running 7.5.1 server.
Seems like you cant...
Vote for it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-19766
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.