I want to see the Epic associated with the linked Story. For example, i can see stories in an Epic but nowhere in the Story do I see a an Epic...thank you!
Hello, Shameem.
To allow me to have a good understanding on the requirement that you have here. I have the following screen shots to show the story and epic that displays the detail of which they belong to:
Epic View: Under the Issues in Epic section, we can see SCRUM-10, which is the story assigned to the Epic:
Story View: From here, we can see the Epic Link field that shows the Epic that this story belongs to:
May I know if this is the information that you were seeking for?
hello @AhmadDanial,
thank you so much for the explanation :-)
I want to know if "Epic Link" field in "Story" issues will get automatically populated (with related Epic) when a story is linked to an Epic (In "Issues in Epic")?
Thank you!
Hi, Shameem.
You are most welcome. Yes, the fields will dynamically change according to the Epic that the story is linked to. Using the sample SCRUM-10 story above, I went ahead and assigned it to SCRUM-24 Epic. From my end, I can confirm that the information is updated instantly.
I hope that helped to answer the question that you have.
thank you so much @AhmadDanial..really appreciate your prompt help :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.