Hello,
Currently while fetching worklog details of all user for a certain time period I'm not getting user's email address.
How to get the same . Please suggest ASAP.
Hello, Ankita.
I would like to understand a little better on how you fetched the worklog result you mentioned here. Can you please confirm if you are fetching the details from a third-party add-on (for example Worklogs - Time Reports for Jira) or rather a default feature in JIRA itself?
It will be great if you can provide more information (screen shot(s) for example) to this so I will be able to see if it is possible to achieve the requirement that you have. Thanks.
Hello Ahmad,
Thanks for ur response.
Currently what I'm doing is using 'https://api.tempo.io/2/worklogs/' for getting worklog results. There is no option of email in the response. Please see the response below :
The response of this API is :
Items: Work Attribute Value
You are most welcome. As I am unable to open the link you provided, can I confirm if you are using Tempo's Timesheets API to pull these information? Otherwise, can you provide us with the specific third-party addon you are using so we can properly tag this question for further assistance?
I'm referring https://tempo-io.github.io/tempo-api-docs/#worklogs this documentation for getting the user worklog information (using API jira tempo api token for authentication purpose). And while using this api I'm only getting username not their email address.
So I wanted to know is there any way to get the email address of the users through jira tempo api ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.