Trying to add the AD to Confluence.. I was already very successful doing that with Jira Service Desk.. but I have hit a kind of a snag when doing so for Confluence.. as soon as i add all my users, I get the following page:
Oops - an error has occurred
System Error
A system error has occurred — our apologies!
For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.
If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:
- a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
- a copy of the error and system information found below
- a copy of the application logs (if possible).
Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!
Return to site homepage…
Cause
Stack Trace:[hide]
i dont even know what to do, or which logs to look into. i am very new to this, please help 