After some configurations in Jira, when I click on one project it is no able to see the issues. I think Jira takes them as close.
How could I fix it?
Thank you!
HI @Laura Vallejo
After some configurations in Jira
What you have been done the changes to the existing system?
when I click on one project it is no able to see the issues.
Are you able to see the issues other than the Open Status?
Configurations: As far as I remember, I was configuring Field configuration schemes.
Yes. If I change the filer to for example "Done issues" I can see the "Closed".
Is there any configuration related to states that can affect here?
This is the main workflow:
Thanks!
Ok, if you are able to see the issues with Closed status then check the below JQL.
Project = xyz and status not in (Closed)
That works:
Is maybe related to translations? ¬¬
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.