Hello,
I'm not able to return to my homepage from a particular dashboard? I want to see activity streams and issues on the homepage.
Please help me as soon as possible.
Thanks
The dashboard is the home page, and it remembers which dashboard you were using.
To return to the system dashboard, go to the list of dashboards and add it as a favourite. You'll then be able to click on it in the list that's presented when you're on any dashboard.
Hi @shahrukh.shaikh and welcome to our Community!
Can you, please, be more specific. I don't quite get what do you mean by "Can't return".
If you want to customize your dashboard, you can add any gadget you want to it, including the "Activity stream".
Looking forward to hear from you.
I got it.
Hi Gregory,
The issue has been resolved.
Thanks.
You're welcome!
You may also want to mark @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-'s answer as "Accepted" so that other people with the same or similar questions would find the answer easily.
To accept the answer just push the "Accept answer" button.
Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.