Hello All,
I want to hide create sub-task option on Epics. I was following the below URL but it doesn't seem working in the 7.12.3 Jira version.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-Restrict-Creation-of-Subtask-based-on-IssueType-in-JIRA/qaq-p/525797
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Manikanta.
Go to your sub-task workflow (make sure the workflow is associate only for the sub-task issue type), click on create transition > Validator > add Validator > Script Validator [ScriptRunner] > Simple scripted validator :
In the condition box paste the code:I changed the code to check if the issue type is Epic > then block the creation
!["Epic"].contains(issue.parentObject?.issueType.name)
Add to the "Error Message" box your message.
Leave the "Field" empty.
Let me know if it's work for you.
Hi @Neta Elyakim,
Thanks a lot!!!
It's working but I want to hide that create sub-task button.
Is that possible?
Thanks again,
Manikanta
It's may be possible with JS but I never did it.
Any idea why this isn't working ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.