Hi all I am trying to open an .xlsx file from a post stript using script runner. To do this I need to include the apache poi.
I found this code online but it does not work for me. Should I be able to call grapes from scriptrunner in the scriptrunner console?
Is there further configuration I need to do to set this up?
Code I tried:
groovy.grape.Grape.grab(group:'org.apache.poi', module:'poi', version:'4.0')
groovy.grape.Grape.grab(group:'org.apache.poi', module:'poi-ooxml', version:'4.0')
returned:
Error grabbing Grapes -- [unresolved dependency: org.apache.poi#poi;4.0: not found]
I also tried
@Grab('org.apache.poi:poi:4.0')
@Grab('org.apache.poi:poi-ooxml:4.0')
returned
startup failed: Script13.groovy: 2: unexpected token: @ line 2, column 38. @Grab('org.apache.poi:poi-ooxml:4.0') ^ 1 error
And:
@Grapes([
@Grab(group='org.apache.poi', module='poi', version='4.0'),
@Grab(group='org.apache.poi', module='poi-ooxml', version='4.0')
])
startup failed: Script17.groovy: 4: unexpected token: @ line 4, column 3. ]) ^ 1 error
PS I have tried many other ways to import this library I have added several questions about it. If you can help please see my other questions