This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the issue detail view
How do I get system field Issue Type into the detail view of issue on agile board? cannot find it...There are several system fields in options, but not this one Thanks for advice
Are you on the latest version of JIRA? I currently have this in my instance - Cloud.
In the board configuration, under "issue Detail View", you should see "issue type" under the General section.
no, having v6.4.5. what is on general view and what I can add in pic:issue typ on detail view_agile.png
Many dropdown fields are not alphabetical. Usually native fields are listed first, and then custom fields, so check that first. Otherwise, I would contact support.
well in this list it seems to be all alphabetical and there is mixture of systém and custom fields, so this field is missing... will contact support then. thanks
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-13637
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.