Hi, is there a way to migrate all Zendesk tickets into JIRA Service Desk swiftly please? Also, is there a bundle option to do so if we purchase the product? Appreciate your advice. Thank You.
You would export from zendesk to CSV and then import. It is tedious but doable. It took me a couple days to migrate from Spiceworks.
Jack - did you find there were issues with field names? I have a lot of control over Zendesk fields, is that true with JIRA Service desk?
@Jenni Field when you do a bulk import from csv, you are able to map the fields to any fields you have available in your project. You will need to make sure you have the fields you want before you do the import and create custom fields if necessary - but you should limit the number of custom fields in your project so try your best to work with what is already available even if the name is slightly different.
Thank you @Paul Mata
We have been working on migrating, and think we have the tickets, users and orgs. I can't find a lot of information on moving from Zendesk KB to JIRA Confluence, I think that is our last hurdle.
The answer is maybe late, but I think it will help other users resolve a similar issue. I can recommend this solution from those available in Atlassian marketplace:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218450/zendesk-to-jira-service-desk-migration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It’s a Jira Service Desk integration called Help Desk Migration service. It allows migrating everything from Zendesk to Jira, including Tickets, Contacts, Organizations, Agents, Attachments, Public and Private Notes, Tags, and Custom Fields.
The tool is automated and requires little to no tech experience to perform such an import in just a few steps. It’s also possible to test the tool for free before setting up the full data migration.
What was the cost? I hate companies that don't have pricing listed and want you to contact them just to find out how much it is.
you don't need to contact them.
Use this simple estimator with no obligations https://help-desk-migration.com/pricing/
@Bryan McDade , I am currently playing with the solution from this vendor for Freshdesk migration. They have a demo that you can run through and at the end of that you’ll get an idea of the pricing. It all comes down to the number of records which includes everything from tickets, fields, agents customers etc. You might want to see about going through the demo to get a better idea. The challenge for me right now is that I may have to go through a migration multiple times as the team will want to test the migration each time. It doesn’t seem to be a good model for this and the pricing. So it’s sort of a start over unless you can get it all done within five days which seems to be the allowed time limit to complete the process. It may be different for Zendesk and if your migration is pretty straightforward it should not be a problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.