Hi,
I wanted to authenticate in JIRA through CAS, is there some guide or can anyone help me?
I found only this guide:
http://www.soulwing.org/jira-cas.jsp
And this bug in CAS about JIRA:
https://issues.jasig.org/browse/CASC-177
I'm using JIRA 5.0.5
The Soulwing CAS client is officially deprecated. I will continue to provide minimal support for it for existing users. Those interested in CAS integration for Confluence, Jira, and Tomcat are strongly encouraged to use the official Jasig CAS client. The official client supports all of the functionality provided by the Soulwing CAS client, and many new features -- support for SAML, single sign-out, etc...
Here is the jasig documentation:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/Configuring+Jira+with+JASIG+CAS+Client+for+Java+3.1?focusedCommentId=52953493#comment-52953493
Hope you will find it useful
This question is related to that one.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/85715/cas-jira-5-1-integration?page=1#95424
"If you download their 3.3-SNAPSHOT of the code and build it yourself it works in jira 5.1"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.