There is a ton of info on measuring/counting how long an issue has been in a certain status, or switched status or other transitions, and I'm pretty good with this stuff but I can't come up with a calculated measure to know when an issue change from one issue type to another (the specific types don't matter.. in my case our support group flips issue types based on a number of factors and want some analysis around this). I am importing issue history and have tried to model all those many measures related to status (such as days in transition status) and edit them for issue "type" but have been unsuccessful after > 20 hours of trial and error. Can anyone provide the calculated measure code I may need to count this kind of transition? (such as how many issues changed type in a certain time period and the average time issues remained in a certain issue type?).. Thanks in advance