Hello,
I need to make a report with tickets that have more than 3 child tickets(3 Chase calls).Any ideas? I cannot add a "3" value to the "parent" field in the Advanced search.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Hi @Relax Relax,
Unfortunately, it's not possible with the default JQL capabilities.
Do you have script runner plugin on your instance ?
No, no script available
too bad.
Then, maybe a filter for tickets that were handled by a specific group? Not assigned to a specific group. Handled, so: Transferred should be included
Would really be useful.
Thank you
Hi!
I can only suggest something like this:
project = <project name> AND (status changed BY <user1> OR status changed BY <user2> OR ...)
I'm sorry, but may I ask you why you have removed the status of "Accepted Answer" from the message above? If you don't think this answer should be an accepted one, it's ok, I'm completely fine with it. But if you were confused by the outline color of the "Accepted Answer" button, that's the other question.
Can you, please, clarify.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.