HI Team
I need to migrate data from FIT bug tracker tool to Jira tool. and also i need to migrate data with attachments .please suggest the approach how to do migration.
Hi @mohan krishna
If you can export your data into csv then you can import the data from csv to JIRA.
Here is the link to guide you :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-csv-776636762.html
Regards
Prakhar
Thanks Srivastav.
Coming to attachments when I am exporting data from other issue tracker the attachment is not coming in the form of URL it is showing the path of the attachment and the attachment is not importing in the Jira. Please guide me on this.Thanks
@mohan krishna
I believe from the attachment path , you should be able to create a full url which jira can access.
If you are not able to create full url, then you can put all your attachments inside jira home folder and then construct the url. Please read this answer :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-import-attachments-using-the-CSV-importer/qaq-p/327051
Sample Data I export from FIT issue tracker tool...
Issue ID,Subject,Assigned To,Date Last Modified Status,Priority,Attachments3,created jira documentation,admin123,Nov 05 2018,Open,3 - Medium,"exportedAttachments/3/Jirainstallation.docx"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.