Hi,
Can I use the task report macro only to show tasks which have been assigned to someone? Currently the macro return all task incl. task which are not assigned to someone. Can I add a filter in source editor for example to filter only Task which have an assignment?
Hi @Florian Rengsberger,
You can try to handle this problem with a custom macro.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-34597
Hi Florian,
You can use Table Filter macro to filter Task Report by assignee.
Hi Ollie, that's a good start! Thank you. But my problem is the following: The macro should show all task of the space to the current user except tasks which have no assignee. A filter for the macro which does (hide task where assignee = "empty") or (show only task where assignee <> "empty")
I'm looking for a free option. I cannot decide in my company to purchase an add-in.
I'll be curious to see if the assignee is not equal to null feature ever gets implemented. It seems to have been requested often enough over the past several years.
I tried just adding every person on the project, but there appears to be a limit of 25 assignees for that field. To bad that restriction isn't detailed in the field description.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.