Let me start by saying I'm not an admin, just a user. We have a local Confluence installation hooked into our MS AD, which works a treat *except* when viewing the org chart. Managers often have a few staff missing, and if you pull up those staff they are displayed as orphans with no manager. I'm *told* the issue is that when staff are in a different OU to the manager, Confluence cannot link the two. This appears to be accurate because the missing staff are usually in another office or on a roaming profile. In addition, if you look at the organisation chart in Outlook, it's fine, so the problem isn't with the AD.
*But* I can't find anyone else complaining about this. I would imagine any organisation large enough to have two OUs would have this issue. This makes me think it's a configuration issue on our part, rather than a Confluence bug.
If anyone can find an open ticket for this, I'd really appreciate it. Alternately, if anyone has any idea what we're doing wrong, I'd really like to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.