Hello Folks!,
I was wondering if it is possible to limit the amount of attachments versions Confluence creates?
I'm looking to find a way to reduce the Attachment folder disk space usage.
Thanks in advanced for your responses.
Regards,
Francis.
@Francis Vittini
What version of Confluence server are you using?
Best,
Took a quick glance at my old version of Confluence, it doesn't seem like an option. You can limit the size but not the versions @Francis Vittini. I am checking if it can be done on one of the files on the server which I am not a big fan.
Hi,
we're using Attachment Tools Plugin
It's marked as compatible with Confluence 5 only. But we tested it with Confluence 6 up to the latest version & I can confirm it's working without flaws. Give it a try. It's pretty cool...
Hi Fadoua,
I'm using Confluence server 6.3.4 On that version I can only limit the size of the attachments but not the # of versions Confluence can store.
Thanks,
I will take a look and try it.
Best regards,
It seems @Francis Vittini that the plugin @JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_ shared will do it for you. However I am not sure about the costs and it is unsupported by Atlassian.
Also keep in mind sometimes those versions may save your time.
All the best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.