Hello, how can I close my account?
If you wish to cancel your subscription for OnDemand, you can refer to this guide.
If you wish to cancel your Atlassian account raise a request here.
related to / dup of: I want to close my evaluation jira software account:
I want to close my evaluation jira software account #myAnswer:as it turns out, there is (nowadays) a hidden page in the Atlassian ID Account Management:https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account
I want to close my evaluation jira software account #myAnswer:as it turns out, there is (nowadays) a hidden page in the Atlassian ID Account Management:
https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account
TL;DR: If you want your personal data erased, do not delete your Atlassian Account yet. Instead, make a General Inquiry so we can locate everything that should be removed.https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries
Atlassian has published "GDPR and You" about your personal data rights under the new EU regulation. It has full details about what data Atlassian collects and how to remove it. For some things we will need to help you do this because the ability to self-serve has not yet been created.https://confluence.atlassian.com/gdpr/gdpr-and-you-949245585.html
Your Atlassian Account is the thing that connects all your personal data. If you remove it first, it will be much harder to help you exercise your right to access and erasure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.