To be more specific, I have a number of forms throughout my pages which are set up to be dialog boxes. Now I have received a request to create a pop up alert. Essentially give the user the ability to click a tool tip, dialog box shows up with information, then the user can click cancel or X out of it.
I currently have it set up right now where my form has one field which is hidden. The only thing else that's in there is an Info Macro.
I would like the user to be able to just view this dialog box, close it and move on, however, if the user clicks accept or register etc, it adds a record for them(albiet an empty one). I would like to remove the ability to actually register the form.
I want the form to show up, show the information, and then be able to be closed (without needed to click accept)