Hello,
I have my Jira and Confluence systems configured for HTTPS and have them linked successfully. However, when attempting to navigate between the two systems via app links, I am still prompted to input my credentials again to authentication. My logs are not showing any useful information regarding issues between the systems.
So here's my configuration (systems are CentOS 7):
https://jira_external_url > (kemp load balancer) reverse proxy to 8443 on real server (Jira v7.9.2)
https://confluence_external_url > (kemp load balancer) reverse proxy to 8443 on real server (Confluence v6.10)
http://crowd_internal_url:8095 > (Crowd 3.3.0)
Both systems point to the crowd internal URL for authentication. Both systems point to each other locally utilizing the local hosts file entires to allow internal communication for app links (over port 8443 with OAuth Impersonation) rather than going out to the public URLs and coming back in the reverse proxy (attempting to do that just plain doesn't work in my deployment).
I'm not exactly sure what's missing in the configuration. Please help.