I'm attempting to display a static page in confluence.
I'm using this article as a guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-use-confluence-to-serve-static-content-677282407.html
I placed the html file in question in the confluence installation directory (/u02/confluence) but when attempting to access it I get "page not found".
What should be permissions be? Am I placing the file in the correct directory?
@[deleted]what's u02 in your directory? Because it looks like if you have a folder it should be added after confluence directory not before
@[deleted]
Did you try to restart the service once you added the file?
Best,
I will restart the service this evening, hopefully that will work.
Thanks!
I will keep my fingers crossed @[deleted]
A restart did not fix the "Page Not Found" error
Here is a listing of the /u02 directory.
$ cd /u02$ ls -ltotal 945492-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 968157248 Jun 15 11:07 2018_06_15-confluence-5.9.10-back.zipdrwx------. 22 confluence root 4096 Nov 6 11:24 confluencedrwx------. 2 root root 16384 Jun 15 09:26 lost+found
Per the article, the static HTML I'm trying to access was placed in /u02/confluence
The file is esrb_12c_connie.html
$ cd confluence$ ls -ltotal 128drwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 7 00:41 analytics-logsdrwx------. 3 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:11 attachmentsdrwxr-xr-x. 3 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 13:17 avisi-git-plugin-repositoriesdrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:08 backupsdrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:06 bundled-plugins-rw-r--r--. 1 confluence confluence 5738 Oct 15 17:01 confluence.cfg.xmldrwx------. 3 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:29 data-rwxr-xr-x. 1 confluence confluence 9053 Nov 6 11:06 esrb_12c_connie.htmldrwx------. 7 confluence confluence 4096 Jul 6 10:14 imgEffectsdrwx------. 4 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 7 10:41 indexdrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 7 10:41 journal-rw-------. 1 confluence confluence 0 Jun 15 10:06 lockdrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 6 11:22 logsdrwxr-xr-x. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Oct 24 11:29 plugins-cachedrwx------. 5 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:06 plugins-osgi-cachedrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:06 plugins-tempdrwxr-xr-x. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 11:11 recoverydrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 4096 Jun 15 10:10 restoredrwx------. 8 confluence confluence 4096 Aug 6 09:38 shared-home-rw-r--r--. 1 confluence confluence 450 Jun 15 11:10 synchrony-args.propertiesdrwx------. 5 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 7 10:32 tempdrwx------. 30 confluence confluence 4096 Nov 7 10:41 thumbnailsdrwx------. 3 confluence confluence 12288 Nov 7 10:41 viewfiledrwx------. 2 confluence confluence 20480 Nov 7 10:32 webresource-temp
@[deleted]looking at the ls you are in the home directory not install directory. There is a Confluence folder under install-directory.
@[deleted]install-directory is where you have:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.