Hello JIRA community,
I need help because my customer (CIO and committee) ask to see all incidents for checking status.
I create a dahboard for this status with all autorization for this project.
I don't have button or link on the portal with customer account.
If i connected with login/pwd of one customer account, then i add my dashborad url, i come back on the customer portal (302 error).
After many test, i finished to all customer account give maximum autorisation to see that (add user JIRA Sevice Desk + Service Desk team role).
I don't understand to give all access of my customer account for just to see one dashboard (only viewer mode).
Than how-to 2 things :
- See my dashboard to all accounts of my customer ?
- Create a link or button on the portal to my dashboard ? (the best will under my request link on profil)
Best regards community,
Laurent M.