Hello,
I am testing stages and skills in portfolio. I have created two stages development and QA, I have a release that is off schedule because the QA part goes into the next Sprint. QA
When I plan a Sprint, the development part and QA stay in the same Sprint, but when Portfolio does estimations, they always put QA in the next Sprint. For me this is a lie, if I have enough storypoints left why are you not putting the same things in the same sprint?
I think this is specially wrong if my board was planned that a task was not completed until it went to done (instead of estimation by story points or hours) because that would mean that no task would go completed in a single Sprint.
Do I have to always create the sprints by hand so I get the QA in the right sprint instead in the next one? It seems a by waterfall by me...
In the image, you can see that the Prototipo version will not get done in schedule just because QA cannot go in the same Sprint as development...But in the first Sprint QA and development go together.