I am attempting to contact Atlassian Support. I opened a case, Escalated it and it has been 4 hours and I have no response. Is there a phone number to actually speak to someone?
You can contact by creating a support ticket
https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Phone support is only available for premier support
https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/support-services
@Dan Brirerley
I believe Atlassian support has an 8 hour SLA to get back to you. This was one of the selling points to pay for their premier support.
Have you posted your question / issue on the community site? A lot of Atlassian team members monitor these posts.
How many is "A lot of Atlassian team members" , by any chance do you know the answer ? I have posted 2 questions with no taker on the issue so far. Working on the issue for 3 straight days. Very frustrating experience. Atlassian does not invest in their customer care anymore or they are just overwhelm with success that they could careless ?
I'd love to see that SLA - Funny how there's never any issues with service providers billing systems, yet trying to get someone on the phone is impossible.
There customer care is non existing. I've been working with them for about 2 years and never have talk with a engineer live. Do they have an SLA?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.